APPLY TO SOCIAL FABRIC!
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT
- Make money while you shop
- Participate in fun campaigns that allow you to be creative and original
- Help build and lead campaigns for your favorite brands
- Build real relationships with other bloggers and brands
- Improve your skill set as a blogger through SoFabU™ (Social Fabric University)
- Increase exposure for your content with support from our social team as well as your fellow community members
WHAT WE LOOK FORWe are looking for bloggers who….
- Post content on a consistent basis that includes storytelling, original photos, and personal experiences
- Influencers who approach blogging in a professional manner
- Have blog content that consists of a variety of original, sponsored and non sponsored posts
- Weave brand promotion into stories that show how the product(s) fit into their everyday lives
- Blog content contains proper spelling and grammatical structure
- Have blogs that are visually appealing, uncluttered and easy to navigate
- Are passionate about supporting other bloggers in the community
- Enjoy being an active part of online communities
- Utilize and engage on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Google +, Instagram, Pinterest, and Vine
- Have a combined social media following of at least 5,000
- Have at least 25,000 blog pageviews per month
WHAT WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR
- Blogs that contain primarily giveaways and contests
- Blogs that contain primarily coupons and deals
- Blogs that contain primarily sponsored content
- Blogs that are hosted on WordPress.com (Sites hosted directly on Wordpress.com cannot have ads from 3rd-party ad network affiliate programs such as AdSense, Yahoo, Chitika, TextLinkAds. They also cannot carry any content considered to be paid or sponsored posts-http://en.support.wordpress.com/advertising)
- Blogs that contain inappropriate or offensive content
- Blogs that contain ads or affiliate links that cannot be removed from the blog post content area
HOW TO APPLYIf you feel you would be a good fit based on the criteria above, please click on the appropriate application button below. Our review process takes 4-6 weeks, depending our needs. After reviewing your application, if we feel your blog is a fit for our client needs we will be in touch. Please contact email@example.com should you have any questions.
REQUIREMENTS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Acceptance of Terms of Service
- Installation of analytics code on site for client requested real-time tracking
- Professional behavior with regards to accountability and performance requirements
Select your region's flag to start the process!
Not currently accepting UK applications.
Not currently accepting CAN applications.
Social Fabric University is our proprietary online education advantage for Social Fabric Influencers, offering expert instruction in content, social media, and business.
SoFabU on the Road
SoFabU on the Road provides hands-on, interactive sessions for influencers to implement what they're learning on the spot. Sessions are paired with a fun city-specific adventure to put newly learned skills to test.
ColectivaLatina creates influential social content that connects brands with Hispanic shoppers seeking inspiration to drive their purchase decisions through the power of influence through culture.
SoFabChats is our exclusive Twitter platform. Love exploring new products, talking about creative ideas, and making new friends? How about a chance to win great prizes? Join a SoFabChats Twitter party today!